What is Teamviewer?
It is a swift and secure end-to-end solution for remote access to computers and interfaces. It has a series of stalwart distant entrance functions that can easily manage work remotely, meetings and cloud-based help desk support. A lot of resources tell you how to use all the features of Teamviewer. With the help of valuable user manuals, introductory documents and general instructions, you will accurately know how to make the most of Teamviewer. Whether you use a complete solution as an IT division or a hosting service supplier, you can use intuitive features such as Wake-on-LAN, automatic access, and ticketing.
The initial installation of TeamViewer is manageable. Install the software, designate whether you want to apply it for business or entertainment, create a title and passkey for your computer, and then write it down for future use. After completion, enter the main TeamViewer interface, which gets divided into two tabs –
- Remote control
How is remote control set up in Teamviewer?
- To start using the TeamViewer remote control function, go to the “Remote Control” tab.
- Here you will obtain your Teamviewer ID and your momentary password. You can change these passwords at any time.
- Let your partners control your computer remotely.
- To undo this operation and remotely control another computer, enter the ID of the connected computer and choose from a variety of connection modes, such as remote control, file transfer, or VPN.
- In addition, once one or more remote connections gets established, each session gets displayed in the title bar of the remote control window.
- For more information on establishing a remote control connection, you can refer to the TeamViewer Remote Control Manual.
Why do people prefer TeamViewer alternatives over Teamviewer?
Fortunately, there are many ways to find the best TeamViewer alternative. Teamviewer users require switching to separate remote desktop software as the commercial plans are not free. It is also expensive. But this is not the only reason:
- It has proxy restrictions, meaning if you work for the client and need a proxy server, the application will not allow it.
- The software also has file transfer limitations or size issues. Therefore, when you have a web conference with a client and want to send large files, you cannot rely on it to transfer the files, which can be bothersome.
- The file transfer speed in TeamViewer is slower than other peers, and files get easily stuck in the calculation.
- In the free version, although the Internet connection is good, the speed gets considerably slowed down.
- Many users state that the application has been accessed by a third party, resulting in the theft of many users’ data. It means that TeamViewer needs to improve its games in terms of security features.
Since TeamViewer sometimes lags and does not work accurately through a proxy server. It is ideal for comparing prices as there are seven best Teamviewer alternatives for remote pc control and access. Anydesk is one of them.