Here are 10 creative ideas to say “Will you marry me?”
There are some creative ideas available for the purchasing of the best Viking front engagement rings and other products. They will enhance the look of the people. You can adopt the right ideas to get the best products available with minimum rates. The choosing of the ideas according to the requirement is essential.
- Nothing is more sexy than a man showing his talent in the kitchen for the woman he love. Cook and set a romantic candlelight dinner for two. Serve her a glass of her favorite drink with the ring frozen in an ice cube. When she realizes what is in her drink, get down on one knee and ask her to marry you.
- Arrange with your local bakery or restaurant to bake a cake with your proposal written on it. Remember to personalized it with her name and put it on the display case. Take her to the joint for dinner and ask her to choose a cake for dessert. When she sees the cake, drop down on one knee, pull out the ring, and ask her to marry you.
- If you like the idea of being on top of the world. You can propose to her 500 feet from the ground by arranging a hot air balloon ride. As both of you enjoy the beautiful sunset, tell her how much you love her and ask her to marry you.(www.airshipflight.com)
- Learn some magic tricks to entertain her. As a finale, mysteriously make a ring box appear and propose to her.
- Make a booking at the cinema for a private screening and rent an ad space for your proposal. If you like to make your proposal a family affair, you could also invite them along. It is a really fabulous opportunity to experience the exclusivity. One very important detail though, other than popcorn make sure you have the ring with you! (For more details check out www.tgv.com.my and www.gsc.com.my)
- Make a dedication on her usual radio station. Time it with your drive to a romantic spot. Preferably have the car top down. When she hears your public declaration, proposed to her under the blanket of stars and top it off with champagne and strawberries.
- Bring her to a funfair. Pre-arrange with the game stall vendor to win her a “prize” when you throw the ball and hit the target (make sure you practice your throw, you wouldn’t want to be there the whole night!). When she realises the prize is a diamond ring, proposed to her.
- If she’s an animal lover, get her a puppy. Tie the ring to it’s collar ribbon. When she sees the ring, get down on your knees and propose.
- Create a scrapbook, filled with love letters, cards, photographs, mementos and the list is endless. Do a journaling on each page so that the scrapbook can tell a story. Preserving precious memories is a great way to show your love and let her know you cherish your time together. And what better ways for the closing then with a marriage proposal?
- Organize a party and play pass the parcel. In preparation for the game, wrap the ring in several layers of wrapping paper. Whoever is holding the parcel when the music stops removes one layer of wrapping and perform a challenge or forfeit (go wild with your ideas and have fun!) that has been pre-written on each layer. Arrange with the person who starts and stops the music to ensure the ring stops at her. When she unwraps it and gets to the ring, and ask her to marry you.