The platform for everything
Instagram has emerged as a multi-purpose platform in recent times. Gone are the days when it was considered as only the video or photo uploading forum. Now, it is the source for the budding artists and entrepreneurs to create their marks. In short, this platform provides the channel for such groups to connect with their target audience. And features like Instagram stories, blogs, photos, and videos are icing over the cake.
You would surely be interested in finding ways of downloading this content, as they are not readily available on the app. Read on to learn more about these steps, including ig stories.
Downloading on PC
This section speaks about downloading the photos, videos, and stories on PC (Both Windows and Mac OS). One of the primary prerequisites is having the latest version of Google Chrome. The following are the steps to do so:
- Launch Google Chrome on your PC, and go to the Chrome store.
- Download the best and recommended extension for Instagram that allows quick downloading of the contents on the app.
- Complete the process, and you can see the logo of the extension on the browser.
- Then, launch the app on the website and go to the profile from where you are interested in downloading the ig stories, pictures, or videos.
- With the extension installed, now you can see the download option over every post as you hover through the profile. Hit on those that you are interested in.
- Also, with such extensions, the users get an advantage of downloading the contents in a range. Just select the three dots on the top-right profile, and hit on the option for download all.
- Select the range of contents, and those would get downloaded into the PC.
Therefore, it has become easy for users to download their desired content with such advanced settings and extensions.
Downloading on Mobile
Even on the Instagram app, there is no direct way of downloading anything. You need to follow the alternatives made by other developers. The following steps detail for the downloads on the mobile:
- Go to the App store or website, and select the best downloader tool compatible with Instagram.
- Go to the Instagram app and select the profile from where you need to download the content.
- Copy and paste the link for those contents into the downloader tool, and hit on the confirm option.
- As a result, the contents will appear on the screen, and you need to confirm the option.
- Follow the same process for downloading the ig stories also, where the link needs to be copied and pasted.
Therefore, it has become relatively easy to download such content even on mobile phones.
Things to be taken care of
Yes, it has become easy to download stuff from Instagram. But it would help if you were careful in downloading the extensions or third-party apps. Go for only the ones that are trusted or have been used by multiple users in the past. Any miss in that will lead to compromise on the overall device safety.