When you have to pen down an article about a given topic, you need to make sure that it has to be up to date especially when it involves topics that most people are unfamiliar about like for example a leaf blower, which not many folks would have heard of unless they are into gardening.
Gardening itself is a multitasking phenomenon where you have to take care of many things at the same time and leaf blower is one of the gardening tools that might not immediately ring a bell to anyone but it is one of the most important tools to know about so we are going to discuss about it in this piece of writing.
A leaf blower is better known simply as blower which is used to remove leaves, dust, debris and other particles from the ground with the help of air emanating from the nozzle and it is available as a gasoline or electric motor.
Pros and Cons
You can call it a prototype vacuum cleaner that is used for cleaning garbage that is piled up due to gardening and it is a favorite among folks that want to clean leaves off the ground during autumn but there are some points that need to be kept in mind about it.
Just like any other tool it also has its share of pros and cons so if you are unfamiliar about this particular tool then the following points will be of great help where you can decide whether you need it or not.
- We’ll start with the most obvious point like the leaf blower saves you time because some people prefer raking to clean the leaves which is quite time consuming whereas you simply need to click the button and aim the nozzle at the leaves strewn on the ground and they are whiffed off with a blast of air, which means many hours saved from wasting
- The leaves are blown into a pile thereby making it easy for you to gather and put them into the bag without the need for raking
- While leaves are strewn during autumn, a leaf blower can blow off snow as well like the gas powered leaf vacuum because men prefer a Black and Decker model available at a $30 price but quite effective in its job
- A leaf blower is easier to use than a rake because the latter requires manual labor from your side whereas the former is electronic and does its own job within a shorter time
- Leaf blowers, despite being cost effective, are quite expensive for many people who give up on buying it and would rather prefer raking despite it eating away valuable time and no one can blame them because a standard home depot is $30 while branded models reach up to $100 or much more
- It can be loud and irritating for many people especially to the neighbors as well as wildlife animals surrounding the environment
- Dust and filth can also be moved by a leaf blower than can hit you in the eyes and make a mess out of your clothes