Let’s just say you have woken up only to discover you have been gifted or bought yourself a brand new smoker. Now, you would ask yourself what to do with that and how you can make the most of your new smoker? Well, for that to know, you need not worry, and all you need to do is continue reading this guide, and all your answers related to your new smoker will be answered.
That said, one must also know that there are numerous kinds of smokers available in the market- right from gas smokers, charcoal smokers, electric smokers, wood-fired smokers to pellet smokers. With so many kinds of “rigs” or smokers out there, it would be a little tough to discuss every single one in here. So let’s just talk about a few of the general tips covering all smoker types, & then look at some particular tips to help you get started and get going.
Also, no matter what kind of rig a Smoker Fairy you have brought yourself or you see that dropped on the doorstep, you’ll require to get it to build and then “burn-in.” Amongst the most asked questions (frequently) from the owners of the new smoker cookers are “how to go on and begin the smoker cooker fire? To start the fire in your BBQ smoker cooker with the help of kindling and propane are as follows.
To learn and understand how to go on lighting up the smoker cooker, read this in-depth guide. Here you will be told how and why one wants to or needs to:
- Burn it hot
- Go on and burn out the impurities
- Get the “clean heat.”
- Way to steam pretty clean & then seasoning the grill
Step By Step Look On How To Go On Firing It Up The Smoker Cooker
- Go on to dry the wood
- Choose and Select the lighting method; the kindling, the propane torch, the charcoal, or a lighter fluid
- Have that water hose ready and up for cleaning up
Steps that you need to follow-
- Open the doors and the dampers.
- Open the damper on a firebox (the pinwheel dampers on a firebox)
- Now, open the flue
- Then, open the smokestack
- And finally, Open door on a smoker cooker
Place the kindling, the wood, or the charcoal in the firebox)
A)You now need to light kindling, the wood or the charcoal with the lighter, propane torch, or match
- b) Once it is lit right, add more and more dry wood to go on and “build a huge fire.”
- c) Once you’ve got the fire burning and the draft has begun
, d) Just shut that smoker door into an “open latch” posture for that additional air.
- e) Now, you may close the door of the firebox in an “open latch” position just to create the draft
- f) See the smokestack as there will be plenty of the smoke
- When the temp begins to climb near the smoker cooker’s door, latch. That smoke in the smokestack will begin going away; you will have the “clear heat.”
- Let that temp go past the temp you want to prepare and cook at.
- Well, the smokestack should well be clear, that is, clear heat
- When one adds wood to a firebox, slowly adjust the pinwheel dampers
There you have it. Hopefully, this guide will assist you all in knowing the very process of firing up your smoker. To know further, you may look over the web or check the link-